Victor is joined by Dale Ellis (@theDigitalDale), Jason Kerney (@JasonKerney), Zach Bonaker (@ZachBonaker) and Garrett Borunda (LinkedIn) at the Cape Rey in Carlsbad for a lively morning of Agile and Coffee.
In this episode, our Agile heroes discuss:
- Agile tools to give Voice to a Teams
- “Agile is a cancer”
- Erik Meijer’s presentation The Hacker Way – a Rational Alternative for Agile (explicit content) in which he claims that “Agile is a cancer that we have to eliminate from the industry”
- Agile Is Dead (Long Live Agility) by Dave Thomas (manifesto signatory)
- The Failure of Agile by Andy Hunt (manifesto signatory)
- Shu Ha Ri by Alistair Cockburn(manifesto signatory)
- Should Scrum die in a fire? by Ron Jeffries (manifesto signatory)
- Good To Great by Jim Collins
- Coordinating work between teams
- Power of Success (Mob Programming at Hunter)
Reach out to Vic (@AgileCoffee) on Twitter and use the hashtag #tellAgileCoffee to interact with us on an upcoming episode.