It’s a CROSSOVER! Mork was on Happy Days. Binky and Bongo were on the Simpsons. And now…
In this episode, our Agile heroes discuss:
- The HR Side of Agile – Performance Reviews, Raises, & Transparency
- The Business of Agile – How we justify the investment in agility
- Ken’s Complaint -Trademarking Scrum Group
- Crossing the line – push and pulling hair
- Organisational Psychotherapist, the new coach – a reflection on Bob Marshall’s Why Me?
- Agile Transformation – The REST of the story (like Paul Harvey)
- Agile games, simulations and learning activities – see my post on games
Holding Space article by Heather Plett
book: Crucial Conversations by Patterson, et al
Reach out to Vic (@AgileCoffee) on Twitter and use the hashtag #tellAgileCoffee to interact with us on an upcoming episode.