- TBR for the ScrumMaster
- Top 10 Assumptions About Agile
- 21st Century Management
- What does “Bringing Humanity to the Workplace” mean to you?
Books and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Top 10 Assumptions About Agile – post by Scott Dunn
- What’s New in SAFe 5.0? – post by Scott Dunn
- Most Leaders Don’t Even Know The Game They’re In – video by Simon Sinek
- Radical Candor: Fully Revised & Updated Edition: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity – book by Kim Scott
- Team Kanban Practitioner – Feb. 27, 2020 – Tustin, CA
- Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) – March 14 & 15, 2020 – Tustin, CA
- Agile Games Day, San Diego – March 11, 2020 – San Diego, CA
- Agile Open, San Diego – March 12 & 13, 2020 – San Diego, CA
Looking for Scrum/Kanban training in Southern California or Nashville? Rocket Nine has got you covered. Visit RocketNineSolutions.com today.