Say, have you gone to iTunes or Stitcher to give us a review? It takes so little time and would sure help us a lot. Thanks!
Today our heroes discuss the following topics:
- Is “Quality Assurance” an inhibitor to developing with agility?
- Scenario: You are an experienced ScrumMaster just joining a new and dysfunctional team. What is your first goal?
- “Falling off the cliff” scenarios
- Common problem: The team does not update their progress on tasks and user stories in the electronic tool. So?
- The Director says “Plan for more points in your next Sprints or we won’t get all this work done.”
- Explaining coaching to a mentoring organization
Support you local Agile / Scrum events:
- Alan recently spoke at Agile Arizona. Here’s a link to his presentation “How You Lead Is What You Get“
- Zach and a whole host of other great people recently spoke at Scrum Day San Diego.
- Alan belongs to a Scrum User Group in Phoenix: phxsug.org.
Come join Esther Derby and Don Gray for a two-day “Coaching Beyond the Team” workshop in Costa Mesa, CA. September 13 & 14. Registration info at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coaching-beyond-the-team-influencing-the-organization-tickets-25695621295
Reach out to Victor (@AgileCoffee), and use the hashtag #tellAgileCoffee to join the conversation.