Live from Paradise Perks, Jon and Vic use the lean coffee format to discuss the following topics:
- Agile Games and Gamification
- Agile in Japan
- referenced The New New Product Development Game by Takeuchi and Nonaka, 1986
- Training, Taboos and Readiness
- Jon’s favorite book: Training from the Back of the Room by Sharon L Bowman
- Recursion: Use it or Lose it
- Big Plan Up Front (BPUF) vs Just In Time (JIT) plans vs No plans
- does no plan = no estimates?
Here are some upcoming Agile/Lean events in California and across the USA:
- Scrum Day San Diego – June 13
- Interact with local executives, ask why they went with Scrum and Agile and hear the benefits they received from this new way of working.
- Agile2014 – Orlando, FL — July 31 – Aug 1
- AgileAlliance’s annual conference will reinforce our understanding of proven methods and will illuminate some of the exciting new innovations that represent the future of Agile.
- Agile Open Southern California 2014 – Irvine, CA — Sept 11-12
- Join experienced Agile practitioners and newcomers alike for two days to discuss, examine and otherwise brainstorm the most timely and relevant topics in Agile development today.