Vic (@AgileCoffee) and Jon use the lean coffee format to discuss the following topics:
- Minimally Viable Agile
- Transparency between POs, SMs and teams
- Non-IT Agile
- Safe environments and the Soup
Plus we take a look ahead to the following agile/lean events both in California and across the USA:
- Scrum Day San Diego – June 13
- Interact with local executives, ask why they went with Scrum and Agile and hear the benefits they received from this new way of working.
- Agile2014 – Orlando, FL — July 31 – Aug 1
- AgileAlliance’s annual conference will reinforce our understanding of proven methods and will illuminate some of the exciting new innovations that represent the future of Agile.
- Agile Open Southern California 2014 – Irvine, CA — Sept 11-12
- Join experienced Agile practitioners and newcomers alike for two days to discuss, examine and otherwise brainstorm the most timely and relevant topics in Agile development today.