Announcing the brand new Podcast Topic Index. Search and sort to find any topic discussed on our podcasts.
Victor is once again joined by Dale Ellis (@theDigitalDale), Jason Kerney (@JasonKerney), Zach Bonaker (@ZachBonaker) and Garrett Borunda (LinkedIn) at the Cape Rey in Carlsbad for a lively morning of Agile and Coffee.
In this episode, our Agile heroes discuss:
- Dale reports on the 2015 Scrum Gathering in Phoenix #SGPHX
- Is PO the only Agile product mgr model?
- With whom do Agile principles take root?
- Intentional practice (at Hunter Industries)
- kanban, personal kanban, Trello
- active listening
- Uncle Bob Martin’s S.O.L.I.D. Principles of OO and Agile design (video)
Reach out to Vic (@AgileCoffee) and use the hashtag #tellAgileCoffee to interact with us on an upcoming episode.
- ACCUSWest 2015 archive at AgileLib.net, courtesy of Tobias Mayer
- June 6th is Dr. Dave‘s 5 Saturdays program’s final Train the Facilitators workshop of the summer. More info at 5Saturdays.org