Today our heroes discuss the following topics:
- Training vs Discovery – learning styles, immersive learning, guided discovery, peer stimulus
- Positivity-resistant peeps – believe in your team, like attracts like
- books: Joy, Inc by Richard Sheridan & Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- Agile mechanisms without values – Deathmarch Agile, Scrumbut
- DevOps, Docker, Agile – automated testing, microservices slides, videos for DockerCon 2014
Want more? Visit our brand new forums on the AgileCoffee website.
BTW, have you gone to iTunes or Stitcher to give us a review? It takes so little time and would sure help us a lot. Thanks!
Reach out to Victor (@AgileCoffee) on Twitter – and use the hashtags #askAgileCoffee or #tellAgileCoffee to interact with us on an upcoming episode.