Before we begin… have you gone to iTunes or Stitcher to give us a review? It takes so little time and would sure help us a lot. Thanks!
- Agile Coach Camp US West, April 10-12, 2015 – AgileGathering.com for more info
- Visit our brand new forums on the AgileCoffee website
Today our heroes discuss the following topics:
- Why is IT Ops the next big thing? We discussed Jez Humble and David Farley’s Continuous Delivery: Reliable Software Releases through Build, Test, and Deployment Automation
- Coach Crisis Corner – Jon wants to build a databank of shared coaching problems (not necessarily the “solutions”). To help him, we’ve started a Coach Crisis topic in our new forums area. Stop by to submit your problem scenario.
- Larry’s promise to his CEO – Jeff Sutherland’s new book (Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time) has inspired Larry promise his CEO that as sales goes up, the cost of production will go down because the team will be better at what they do.
- Kanban Standup meeting formats – What techniques (beyond “walking the board”) can be used for kanban teams?