In this episode, our heroes discuss the following topics:
- pre-review of “Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time”, Jeff Sutherland’s upcoming book from Crown Publishing.
- we’ll be holding a review of the book in an upcoming episode, including book giveaways – stay tuned
- how does this book relate to Joy, Drive Collaboration Explained and Tribal Leadership?
- Nerf Gun Economy
- inspiration from S.Bowman’s “Training from the Back of the Room”
- Brett recommends the video of Katie Brown, WA State Teacher of the Year
- Proximity Switch Estimating, with Lasers
- a tool for estimation on par with planning poker
- the (upcoming) Agile Open of Southern California
Reach out to Vic (@AgileCoffee) on Twitter – and use the hashtags #askAgileCoffee or #tellAgileCoffee to interact with us on an upcoming episode.